questions and sighs
agony
or choose her faceless long-lost sister
apathy
when feeling overcomes our thinking
honestly
there's power in the silence only
fleetingly
soon passion must transpire
or choose her faceless long-lost sister
apathy
when feeling overcomes our thinking
honestly
there's power in the silence only
fleetingly
soon passion must transpire
as tension fights intention
so there is conflict in the truth
so there is conflict in the truth
I breathe questions and sighs
and realize
that the thinker and the heart
will not be lovers
For rationality subsides
and flees its fortress
because nothing answers grief
there's no transcendence
(here)
arouse me
I want to love, but
authentically
the coherent beauty in
absurdity
whilst ignorance is profane
obscenity
but so is hatred
indiscriminate indifference
never caused anybody pain
I breathe questions and sighs
and realize
that the thinker and the heart
will not be lovers
For rationality subsides
and flees its fortress
because nothing answers grief
there's no transcendence
(here)
hey. you're wonderful.
ReplyDelete